You are here

GANNANZHOU KERUI DAIRY PRODUCTS DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD.

GANNANZHOU KERUI DAIRY PRODUCTS DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD. is a China company, located in No. 13 Renming East Road, Hezuo City, Gansu Province , 747000, P. R. Hezuo Gansu 747000. more detail is as below.

Company Information



  • Company Name: GANNANZHOU KERUI DAIRY PRODUCTS DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD.
  • Country: CHINA
  • Address: No. 13 Renming East Road, Hezuo City, Gansu Province , 747000, P. R. Hezuo Gansu 747000
  • International Area Code: 86
  • Phone: 86-931-8277298
  • Fax: 86-931-8271832
  • Contact: Peter Chenmanager
  • Website:
  • Category Activities: Chemicals, Plastics, and Raw Materials Organic Chemicals and Petrochemicals
  • Employees: 101-500
  • Type: Manufacturer
  • Year of Establish: 2000
  • Profile: Kerui Dairy, one of the largest casein manufacturers in China , is located in Gannan pasture, one of the best pastures in Asia . The plant of Kerui Dairies produces a range of the finest quality casein products and caseinate. As well as catering for domestic consumption, Kerui Dairies exports fully 70% of its casein produce to the EU, North America , Asia and other international markets. The remaining 30% of Kerui Dairies product is sold in the Chinese food, glue, leather and paper markets. We are the only casein supplier to Nestle Coffee China branch. In all these years, we have learned: if it doesn't produce quality casein, your customer won't be around to buy. A vital part of our company's strategy centers around quality development, with an emphasis on providing quality casein which remains reliable, and competitively priced. We are focused on providing customer service of highest standard. The Kerui's guarantee is one of Quality, Flexibility and Reliability in meeting customers' requirements.
  • Area: Gansu
  • Profile Report: 84857

Buy Now:
More Links